How to reduce lower back pain with the right exercises?
Lower back pain is now extremely difficult to treat the syndrome. If you have lower back issues, then your daily routine will get disrupted. Wrong sitting and standing postures, sudden weight gain and muscle-related problems can give rise to lower back pain. And, to remain physically fit, you must perform exercises daily. Some of the exercises are listed below. You may also contact a personal trainer London for better supervision. The ways to perform the following exercises are also mentioned below.
Exercises to reduce lower back pain
Rotation of trunks
This trunk rotational exercise may assist in reducing lower back strain. This also engages the various core muscles, such as the pelvic muscles, back muscles, and abdominal muscles.
- Slowly lay your back portion on the floor and then raise your legs to the chest.
- Stretch your elbows fully out laterally. Place your hands on the floor in such a way that your palms face the floor.
- In this position, gently and slowly press your bending knees onto the right-hand side. Try to hold the position for at least 15 to 20 seconds.
- Come back to that same beginning posture and then again repeat the procedure on the left-hand side for 15 to 20 seconds.
- It is recommended to repeat the exercise 8 to 10 times on each of the sides.
Flops on the tummy
The tummy flop activity incorporates a wrapped towel for decompressing your lower spine with an assisted elevation. However, the number of times that you need to do this, can only be suggested by the personal trainer London.
- Put a cloth or towel in a horizontal position in front of yourself after rolling it up according to its length.
- Then you must lie on the ground by putting your front part downwards on the cloth or towel.
- Calm your mind and body completely. People have the option of turning their heads slightly in one or the other direction. So, you can move your head.
- Hold this posture for about 2 minutes or so and thereafter perform the same exercise two to three times. You may also take 30 seconds to break in between.
- However, you should be careful of the flops so that they do not cause any injury to your belly
In this exercise, you have to extend the lower spine as well as buttocks with the flexed rotational practice.
- Firstly, you must lay flat on the right-hand side, and your legs must also be straight.
- Secondly, you must bend your left leg and connect your toes behind the right knee.
- Put your hand (left) behind the portion of your neck.
- Gradually spin the upper body back while touching the ground with the shoulder. The lower back would feel somewhat stretched.
- Retain every extension for about 3 to 5 seconds.
- Repeat at least 8 to 10 times on each side.
These three exercises are among the top listed exercises for easing lower back pains which tell us personal trainer London. By performing these exercises under the supervision of a personal trainer surrey individuals can easily recover from such chronic conditions.